Austrian P.O. 1864 cover sends from Jerusalem franked 15 Soldi brown perf 9 1/2 with pmk"GERUSALME" 27/5. very fain and very Rare Cat: Bale:10- $400
By: Romano House of Stamp sales ltd
Romano House of Stamp sales ltd Auction #44
Auction No. 44
30 – November, 2022
Auction lots display in our store:
Dizengoff Center, 2nd floor, store No. B 6086, Tel Aviv, Israel
15/11/2022 – 30/11/2022
Refine Your Search
- Austria (4) Apply Austria filter
- autographs (3) Apply autographs filter
- british empire commonwealth (21) Apply british empire commonwealth filter
- british mandate in palestine (1) Apply british mandate in palestine filter
- british mandate postal history (3) Apply british mandate postal history filter
- collections (13) Apply collections filter
- definitive stamps varieties (16) Apply definitive stamps varieties filter
- doar ivri 1948 (50) Apply doar ivri 1948 filter
- fine art (3) Apply fine art filter
- France (1) Apply France filter
- German Colonies (1) Apply German Colonies filter
- german offices abroad (12) Apply german offices abroad filter
- german territories (2) Apply german territories filter
- germany after ww2 (1) Apply germany after ww2 filter
- germany early states (2) Apply germany early states filter
- Great Britain (3) Apply Great Britain filter
- Holocaust & Anti Semitism (1) Apply Holocaust & Anti Semitism filter
- holyland forerunners (31) Apply holyland forerunners filter
- india (2) Apply india filter
- interim period stamps (28) Apply interim period stamps filter
- israel and jewish autographs (9) Apply israel and jewish autographs filter
- israel arab conflict (5) Apply israel arab conflict filter
- israel early issues 1948 - 1953 (4) Apply israel early issues 1948 - 1953 filter
- israel postage due (1) Apply israel postage due filter
- jerusalem locals (1) Apply jerusalem locals filter
- jnf (2) Apply jnf filter
- judaica (1) Apply judaica filter
- judaica historical literature (1) Apply judaica historical literature filter
- minhelet ha'am (47) Apply minhelet ha'am filter
- stamps of british mandate in palestine (10) Apply stamps of british mandate in palestine filter
- the state of israel (37) Apply the state of israel filter
- thematic (382) Apply thematic filter
- world wide philately (153) Apply world wide philately filter
- Yugoslavia (1) Apply Yugoslavia filter
Lot #1 - Austria austrian levant
Lot #2 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1864. Austrian P.O. cover sends from Jerusalem franked 10 Soldi blue with pmk"GERUSALME" 24/9. sent to Constantinople very fain and very Rare Cat: Bale:5- $200
Lot #3 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1899 -1907. A set of two Austrian postal postcards. One postcard from Jerusalem 17. IV. 07 to Milan and second card from Jerusalem 25.12.99 to Italy.
Lot #4 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1902 - 1911, lot of 3 illustrated postcards were sent from the Austrian post office in Palestine. Jerusalem, 'Jerusalem mount du ble au jibun' / Mount of Temptation.
Lot #5 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1914 Caifa (Haifa) Oster. Post k2 of 1 Pi in pair of 2 stamps. Registered Bank cover 43. on the back cover alebel of Geerman Palestine bank Haifa. Bale: R-13. v.f.
Lot #6 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1890. An envelope was sent from the Austrian Post Office in Jerusalem on 19.3.27 via the Alexandria and Port Said Straits to Malta. Malta Admission Stamp 27.MR 90
Lot #7 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1899 lot of two deff postcards/ one postcard Letzte hl. Christnacht dated BETLEEM 24.XII. 99 and second postcard Via-Dolorosa. and prepaid stationery commercial Allg. isr. Madchen-Waosenhaus, Jerusalm. + Germa prepared.
Lot #8 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1898- 1910, a lot of 3 illustrated postcards were sent from the Austrian post office in Palestine. 1898 Haifa German Colony; 1898 GRUSS AUS in JAFFA, and postcard from Jerusalem.
Lot #9 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
Petach Tikva Jewish colony 1909 issue stamp, denominated 14 Para Block of 4 (Ba#J-1), MH & OG. This adhesive was used as a surcharge applied to mail, for the forwarding fee to the Austrian post office in Jaffa; the Austrian post in the Holyland exclusively handled the mail from the Jewish colonies and settlements. The stamp was in use for only a year, between 1909-1910, owing to the disapproval of the Ottoman Turkish authorities who...
Lot #10 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
Petach Tikva Jewish colony 1909 issue stamp, denominated 14 Para Block of 4 (Ba#J-1), MH & OG. Lot of two stamps one stamp the green color shift two left. MNH
Lot #11 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
Petach Tikva Jewish colony 1909 issue stamp, denominated 14 Para Block of 4 (Ba#J-1), MH & OG.
Breslau-Hansa Local Post: 1897 Jewish New Year 1½pf green & vermilion inscribed 5658 (1897) for the Jewish New Year, with Hebrew at top reading 'L Shana Tova' (Happy New Year), this is the 1st stamp issued with Hebrew inscription. VFU, 'Hansa 5 2 98' cds. Mi 15a cat €150. (P)
Lot #12 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
1898 - 1901, a lot of 3 illustrated postcards were sent from the Austrian post office in Palestine. Judaica Palestine Old Postcard Haifa German Colony. 1900 Grosse AUS Jerusalem. 1901 kaiser - Karte. 1898
Lot #13 - holyland forerunners austrian post offices
A set of two postal postcards. France Levant was from Jerusalem post on April 5, 1908 and sent to Jaffa (written in Aramaic). A second postcard was sent from the Austrian post office in Jerusalem on 20.4.96 and received on 21.4.96 in Jaffa. catalog. Bale: 108 ($250).
Lot #14 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
1907, Cancel - Germany offices in the Turkish empire on overprint surcharge on stamp send from Faffa arrival Cauri 25.IX.07.
Lot #15 - Austria austrian levant
1914. Lot of POSTAGE STAMPS, Austrian Post, 2p,10p,w/CAIFFA and JERUSALEM cancel, small "B", RARE, MI-17,22
Lot #16 - Austria austrian levant
1914 Parcel card franked with Austrian "1 PIASTER" Postage Stamp, w/cancel on stamp and separate on card "JAFFA Oesterr.Post", B-1
Lot #17 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
1914-1916. lot of 3 diff ottoman postcards, post office from Palestine sent from Jerusalem Bale: Cat 868,874, 801
Lot #18 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
Collection Of 2 Picture Postcards And 3 Regular, Various Samples As: Field Of Boaz & Greetings From Nazareth, Two More Are From The U.P.U. Postmarks From Jericho (PM2), BUR.AMB.JERUSALEM-JAFFA (RP3), HAIFFA (PM6), NAZARETH (PM4), Jaffa 5 (PM20). Ties Turkish Stamps
Lot #19 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
1895 // 1905 , Turkish post office. A set of two postcards. Jericho Postcard dated April 22, 1909. Postcard Cruising on the Jordan. Catalog Bale: 798b. The second postcard was sent from Haifa to Germany Hamburg. 5.01.95 Turkish stamp Bale: 764b. Good condition still.
Lot #20 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
1905 (17 Nov.) NAZARETH - NASRE cds tying 20pa stamps (x2) on cover to England with Bretford No 30 1905' pmk. besides.
Lot #21 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
1902 (26 Jan), Turkish PO Jerusalem quartier Israelite Bale: 840 - USA Wilmington, Del. , bilingual cachet. JUDAICA
Lot #22 - german offices abroad Turkish Empire
1899 A special colored postcard was sent from Germany. The subject of the postcard KAISER WILHELM AT THE ROYAL TOMBS IN JERUSALEM Another interesting and special postcard.
Lot #23 - german offices abroad german levant
1908 lot of two postcards. postcard with German Levant adhesive 5 centimes on 5 Pfenning of 1908 Issue. Jerusalem, Type 2 cancel. January 18, 'Swiss'
German offices in Turkey. "10 Centimes" on 10 Pfennig Postal Card usedfrom Jaffa to Leipzig, Germany. Postmrked "JAFFA 18 10 08 DEUTSCHE POST". Arrival postmark is not clear.
Lot #24 - german offices abroad german levant
1900-1911. 1908 lot of two postcards. postcard with German Levant adhesive 20 para on 5 Pfenning of 1900 Issue. Jerusalem, Bale: 402 cancels. April 4, 'Swiss'German Levant in TJerosalem. "5c on 5 Pfennig Postal Card used from Jerusalem to London, Germany. Postmarked "AUS JERUSALEM" 16 5 11 DEUTSCHE POST". Arrival postmark" HIGHBURY not clear.
Lot #25 - holyland forerunners ottoman post offices
1909, Cover Addressed To Braila Romania, With JERUSALEM QUART. ISRAELITE, Black Cancel (PM7), Ties 10pa Stamps, Passed Via Port Said. Signed By H. Muentz, Estimated Value: $275.
Romano Sale House of Stamps Ltd.
The Romano Sale House was established in early 1998. After years in the stamp business, as Images/Auctioneers and sole suppliers of LINDNER philatelic accessories in Israel, Romano Sale House has... Read More
Send Email to Romano House of Stamp sales ltd Or Visit WebSite