'Maud'' Expedition and Attempted ''North Star'' Polar Flight by Roald Amundsen and pilot Oscar Omdal: July 26, 1922, cover from Nome (Alaska) to Philadelphia, bearing a pair of Amundsen's North Pole labels with two Washington 1c green affixed over, tied by ''North Star. Air Post'' confirmation marking, ''Maudexpeditionen'' straight line cachet in violet, VF and scarce. The Flight to the North Pole on a ''Curtiss'' airplane was planned in the...
Live Bidding Auction #90
By: Raritan Stamps Inc.
Raritan Stamps Inc. Live Bidding Auction #90
Raritan Stamps, Inc. - Live Auction #90
Worldwide Rare Stamps and Postal History.
July 23-24, 2021.
The Auction contains 1359 lots, representing the property of 34 owners. Among the highlights of this Sale:
- The Collection of Karl Lewis Illustrated covers;
- Proofs, color errors, perforated and imperforated varieties of US and Canada;
- Valuable British Commonwealth items;
- German and Italian area material, Including valuable Offices, Colonies and Occupation items,
- Nice range on Liechtenstein and Switzerland;
- First Class Russian Imperial and Soviet Union rarities, representing mint No.2, numerous proofs, essays, errors, perforated and imperforated varieties;
- Valuable Ukrainian stamps and postal history from renowned Collections of Dr. Seichter, John Bulat, Dr. Zelonka, and others;
- Worldwide Pioneer and Zeppelin Flights.
- over 100 Worldwide Collections and Thematic issues.
The auction will be held within two sections.
July 23, 2021
11:00 AM 5:00 PM
|Lots #1 – 668||Collection of Karl Lewis Illustrated Covers, United States, Great Britain, British Commonwealth, including British North America, countries of the World from ''A'' to ''H'', including nice lots of Armenia, China of all regimes and powerful Germany|
July 24, 2021
11:00 AM 5:00 PM
|Lots #669-1359||Countries of the World from "A" to "R" including powerful Albania, rarities of Austria, valuable Germany including World War I and II Occupations, elusive Italy with Colonies and Classic Romania|
Refine Your Search
- (-) Remove Worldwide First and Pioneer Flights filter Worldwide First and Pioneer Flights